Terms and Conditions
1. 10% Non Refundable Deposit payment shall be required upon confirmation of booking of any tours and whenever Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn Bhd deem necessary.
2. Full payment on all bookings must be received by Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn Bhd 30 days before guests’ arrival.
3-a. Our banking address:- Karamunsing Branch, Jalan Kemajuan, Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Bank Name : Malayan Banking Bhd / Account Name : Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn Bhd / Account Number : 5 101 4300657 5 / Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Note : All Bank Charges (including beneficiary bank charges) to be borne by sender.
3-b. Maratua Paradise Resort banking address ( ONLY for payment in Indonesian Rupiah ) as follows :-
Account Name : PT Maratua Paradise / Account Number : 886-74-773 / Bank BNI Cabang Tanjung Redeb, Berau, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia. Note : All Bank Charges (including beneficiary bank charges) to be borne by sender.
4. All confirmed bookings must be accompanied by Guest's Name according to Passport, nationality, gender, passport number, contact address and flight details of guests.
5. Unused portions of tour packages are not refundable once tour commences.
6. The following cancellation charges shall apply in the event of guest’s cancellation prior to tour commencement:-
CANCELLATION PERIOD CANCELLATION CHARGE
Booking confirmation date to 61days 10% of total price per tour member
46 to 60 days 30% of total price per tour member
31 to 45 days 50% of total price per tour member
21 to 30 days 75% of total price per tour member
No show to 20 days 100% of total price per tour member
Note : (1) Please refer to specific note (if applicable) on different cancellation policies for specific tours, transportation & accommodation.
(2) Please note that not withstanding above mentioned cancellation policy, 10% Non-Refundable Deposit shall be required upon confirmation of booking.
7. Tour members are obliged to sign a Liability Release (Waiver) Form upon arrival when requested by the Company.
8. Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn Bhd acts as agent for certain tours, hotels, and all other contractors/suppliers and finalises all arrangement upon the expressed condition that it shall not be liable for any injuries, damages, losses,
accidents, inadvertent errors in booking, delays generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defects in any vehicles, vessels or aircrafts or through the acts or defaults of any companies or persons engaged in conveying
or accommodating passengers, or in the carrying out of arrangement of the ground content, tours or otherwise in connection with its operations.
9. Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the tour members as a result of the foregoing causes and over which it has no control, such as war, civil disturbance,fire, floods,
unusually severe weather, acts of God or Government, broken machinery or equipment required as part of the tour member’s itinerary, or unavoidable events that caused the tour member’s itinerary unenforceable.
10. Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter the itineraries and/or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result of circumstances beyond the company’s control or if found to be in the best
interests of all concerned.
11. Adventure JourneyWorld Travel (Borneo) Sdn. Bhd. suggests all tour members to be adequately insured.